1. Love Potatoes / hate carrots
Of course, we are joking. This is a game at the end of the day so please for the sake of yourself, the playerbase, and the staff don’t take things too seriously as we’re all here to have fun.
2. Use common sense, Don't cheat, play fair.(Combat Logging, cheating, camping, bypassing protection, duping etc)
This rule should be self explanatory, everyone should have an understanding and respect the way the game is meant to be played. Duping, bypassing protection and any sort of 3rd party application that affects the game to give yourself an unfair advantage above players is of course not allowed, we shouldn’t need to explain this. We also ask as hosts of a modpack to abide by the rules that we deem necessary to have an enjoyable experience this includes no combat logging and no camping. Traps are allowed but don’t be excessive, we will find out and you will be punished if it comes to this.
3. Do not curse new players with witchery. Welcome new players to the server, we are a community. So we ask that you don’t shun players out just so you can have 30 minutes of power fantasy.
4. PVP Allowed in wilderness or pvp enabled areas only. Cut and dry, if we catch you bypassing zones with PvP disabled you will be punished. E.G Worldguard areas have PvP disabled.
5. Do not steal from or grief towny protected areas. Similar to rule 4 this should be simple to understand. We have the tools to find offending culprits so don’t try your luck.
6. Absolutely NO racism, sexism or hate speech! Mild swearing is allowed provided there is no vicious intent. Whilst we aren’t a minecraft christian server, we ask players to keep the chat civil. Swearing to vent some rage is acceptable, but being actively malicious to another player is not something we allow. Racism, sexism or hate speech will not be tolerated. Treat others as how you would like to be treated yourself.
7. Complaining about mods or banneditems will be ignored. Instead suggest Inherently PvP servers will have more banned items than that of a normal server, that’s just the nature of it. We have restriction plugins in place to allow players to have as greater access to items as possible without it being a detriment to themselves or others. We try to be as flexible as possible and therefore we are still learning and constantly evolving our methods to create a balanced and great server for players to enjoy. So if something is wrong or not to your liking, don’t shout down our throats. Instead come chat to one of our admins as we are always willing to listen.
8. Don't advertise other servers in public chat. Pretty simple to understand, you are allowed to message your servers in a private chat since we understand friends like to join servers together. If however you are caught spamming your server or a different server address to numerous people and we get complaints or see, you will be punished.
9. Asking for ranks or/and items is punishable! We are not here to hold your hand, don’t let the staff play the game for you as there are plenty of other options to make the game easier for you e.g the market. Players asking for staff ranks will be ignored.
10. Do not build close to the spawn. This is more advise than anything, but we ask that you don’t build close to spawn for the benefit of yourself (after all this is a pvp server) and secondly it helps maintain client side performance. No one wants to enter a server and experience a powerpoint slideshow.
11. Do not intentionally undermine the economy. We all know minecraft has infinite resources so having a market is somewhat flawed. We are all here for some fun. So don’t take this as an opportunity to abuse it and undercut and sell everything for $1. You will have your price changed or potentially have the chest with the items in it removed.
12. Bypassing our restriction and protection plugins is punishable. We have these plugins to keep the server balanced, clean and running smoothly. If anyone is caught going against any of these reasons and bypassing our plugins they will be punished.
13. Staff will not retrieve your items from the end.
No staff will not spend 10-30 mins dealing with a mob that ignores creative mode and god mode.